My Spartan Story Workshops
October 2021 My Spartan Story Workshops
What is My Spartan Story and How can I add things to my Spartan Experience Record?
My Spartan Story and the Spartan Experience Record are new tools to help showcase what you are doing outside of the classroom while also getting you officially recognized for it. Check out this webinar to learn:
- What My Spartan Story and the Spartan Experience Record are
- How to request and utilize your Spartan Experience Record
- What the Steps are to have your programs added to the My Spartan Story Platform
- Friday, October 1st, 1-2pm
- Tuesday, October 5th, 2-3pm
- Thursday, October 7th, 10-11am
- Monday, October 11th, 11am-12pm
- Wednesday, October 13th, 3-4pm
To register for one of the above workshops, click here. At this time all workshops will be offered via Zoom. If you would like to have someone from My Spartan Story present to a group in person please contact Lance Sharp, My Spartan Story Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you sign up for a time and need to reschedule, please let Lance know as well.
What you can do?
Within the My Spartan Story platform, students can Discover opportunities on campus and beyond, Engage in Spartan Experiences, and Reflect on their learning.
We are currently busy populating the My Spartan Story catalog with opportunities.
The catalog will be open to students soon. To help us get activities/positions listed, please encourage the faculty and staff members who oversee co-curricular programs with which you’re involved to submit these experiences for approval.
Discover the different roles within the My Spartan Story platform and what each role can accomplish.